Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Afternoons with Decker {2-months}


Since Lil' D is going to be 3-months old this week, I thought I would post a few fav's from this past month. He is such a little sweetheart and a lot of fun. I can't wait for him to start laughing... I feel like any day it's going to happen. Now to only get him to sleep longer at night...

Play date on Jamie's rooftop deck, Coogee Beach, NSW, Australia
April 2013


All snuggled up to Daddy


Hyams Beach
"The Whitest Sand in the World" (according to the Guiness Book of World Records)

The many faces of Decker.
I love this face!!!

Out on an evening walk with Decker...
Sunset at Sydney Park (park across the street from our place)
April 2013


1 comment:

  1. He's so so so cute! I'm glad you're having so much fun with him. I feel the same way, couldn't have even imagined how awesome it would be! I'll be sending long sleep thoughts your way. Can't wait to see you guys in June!

    ReplyDelete