Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Nautical Nursery

A lot of my friends have asked for pictures of the nursery so here it is!

Bedding by Pottery Barn Kids (we still have to get a mattress!). Yellow and White Chevron Rug by Urban Outfitters. Baby Kangaroos and Koalas quilt made by Grandma Lolo. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star canvas sign by me (idea from Pinterest). Tissue Poms and bunting from Etsy. 

Nautical Pillows from friends. Stuffed bear and elephant from Auntie Honey and Auntie Kandyce. Star blanket from Cotton On.

Closet organization and Baby Kings clothes... can't wait to play dress-up!


This is a dresser that my mom used as a changing table for my siblings and I. Originally a brown wood but I refinished it white as a "Shabby Chic" dresser for myself and added some pink crystal knobs from Anthropologie. Now, the dresser will be used as Baby King's changing table. Knobs custom made and purchased off of Etsy. 





2 comments:

  1. Graham has a nautical themed room as well! Mostly sailboats, buoys and a fish tank but your room looks like it's much further along! We've yet to make his crib bedding or hang up our nautical flair. I love it - you did a great job! And I really love your twinkle twinkle little star sign. I had a feeling you had / were having the baby today, but since you're blogging, I may be off. :)

    ReplyDelete