Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

10 Random Facts About Kevin

Since Kevin would never write this section on his own-I have to disclose that I picked the questions and got his answers. Just go with it. 

1.) My favorite food is Amy's spaghetti sauce
2.) If I was able to, I would fly fish or go snorkeling everyday
3.) I hate Facebook; I only tolerate it because I don't live in America
4.) My celebrity crush is Jennifer Aniston
5.) A movie I can watch time after time is The Big Lebowski... because "the dude abides"
6.) One of my favorite countries I have visited is India. Kidding - that was the worst. It's Seychelles.
7.) I grew up in Guam
8.) When I am bored I read or play harmonica
9.) My current favorite author is Shelby Foote
10.) In my free time I ... what free time? I work all the time. 



xoxo,
Amy and Kevin

3 comments:

  1. I looked up Seychelles . . . how in the world did you even find that place!? And how did you get there!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin-I had to go there for a work trip. I flew to Paris and then directly to Seychelles from there. Long trip! It was such a cool place and there are other islands that are a part of the Seychelles that I'd like to go back to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome and I learned new things about Kev! Great photo! Chartering a boat in the Seychelles is on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete