Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Move Across the Pond

WE ARE MOVING!!!  No, I am not shouting, I am just excited.  July 28th is when we will be moving "across the pond" from Auckland, New Zealand to Sydney, Australia. A date I will always remember as it's my beautiful mom's birthday as well. For the first month we will be living in a serviced apartment while we find a place to call home in the land down unda!
For now we are furiously selling miscellaneous household items to try and thin out the things we once thought we needed. Soooo, if any of you need: Diving equipment, a queen sized bed, a climbing harness, a duvet, a car, washing machine, dryer, refrigerator or a really cool boat (PS: it's baby blue!) email me! Oh yeah, shipping costs to the US are not included in the sale price :)
Hope everyone has a good start to their week. 
xoxo, 
Amy and Kevin 
Sydney Opera House, Black and white photo, fun, summer, 2011

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize you had to sell most of your stuff, but that makes sense! So on top of finding a place to live you guys will need to buy a new car, etc. It doesn't sound easy, but you'll get there!

    ReplyDelete