Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

This week in pictures

Picnic dinner at Sydney Park with K. Thank you Pinterest for the yummy new recipes; I will make all of you again soon! From left to right: Chicken, Honey, Soy Noodles, Caprese Quinoa Salad, Grilled Asparagus + feta cheese + lemon juice + S&P. YUM!

Yesterdays Australian Ballet Practice. This is my sneaky attempt at a picture since photos are "strictly prohibited" inside any of the Opera House theaters'.  November 14, 2013

6-months down, 3-to go!

... and I hope you do!

3 comments:

  1. OMG, Amy!! You look awesome, I can't believe you are already 6 months along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! I can't believe it either. It has been going by fast. I just can't believe the next time I see you, I will have a baby!!! Let me know when you and Alexis can Skype or Facetime xo

      Delete
  2. Your picnic looks fabulous, K is one lucky guy! And you're as cute as can be, love the bump photo updates! xoxo

    ReplyDelete