Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Wishing we were still in Maui

We had such a great time in Maui relaxing and spending time with Katie and Mister B. I'm only wishing we stayed 10-days instead of 7. It was awesome being in the US for Thanksgiving and around some family too; it's been a few years since that's happened.

The flight over was a little over 9 hours and luckily we left Sydney after 10pm so I was able to sleep most of the way. However, I had to sit next to the fattest woman in the world so it made it interesting when she fell asleep and started spilling onto my side of the arm rest.

I'm glad we decided to take this trip in November instead of December as originally planned-I think I doubled in size over the last week. I'll be 7-months prego next week!

Enjoy the pictures.

At the beach at the Fairmont Kea Lani and feeding the goats with Mister B at Surfing Goat Farm. 


Kam II beach across from our condo and surf boards at Surfing Goat Dairy.

A few stops along the road to Hana

Fruit stand on the Hana Highway and my view at the pool at the Fairmont Kea Lani

Scenes along the road to Hana





2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures, your bump is so cute! So glad you got to see Blake and Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one quickly doubling in size! Looks like it was an incredible vacation. Your nephew is the cutest (bet that made you really excited for your little guy!) and your pictures are making me crave paradise!

    ReplyDelete